Thursday, October 21, 2010

Alexandria the Great

Hello my name is Alexandria Nichole Diggs and i am 13 years old. Something I would want people to know about me is that I can be a very sweat person, just dont get on my nerves. My rolemodel would have to be my mother. it would be my mother because she teaches me how to love people inspight of what they might do to you. She also teaches me how to grow up and become a mature young lady. The highlights of my life would have to be spending time with my family and running track. Those are my 2 highlights because these are the things that make me happy. The thing i see in my future is me owning my 7 resturaunts all named muffy's after my grandmother. i can also see myself finishing college so these things can happen and to have children and be happily married.

No comments:

Post a Comment