Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The American History Museum By Tarrin Weston

My history class and I went to the American History Museum. We went there to learn about Rosie the Riveter which is our class name. I have already been there before and I never knew that that was what they were talking about. So she the lady who guided us around told us about what the exhibit was about.
It was about how Rosies were women workers during World War 2. As the men went to war women worked as the men were fighting. We also learned the consequence with this change and to me I think the women didn't care. It looked like they did a lot of work which was a big effect on the war which I can believe.
After the field trip, I have a more understanding of the Rosies and now I see their impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment